Non-SARA Application

Only distance education content originating from an eligible institution and authorized by the Rhode IsIand Council on Postsecondary Education and its Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner can be offered to R.I. residents. If your institution is located in a state that does not belong to the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (non-SARA), or if you have chosen not to seek NC-SARA approval through your home state, you can apply to offer distance education to R.I. residents using this form. If you are unsure whether your state belongs to SARA, please consult the SARA website. Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner will consider approval for non-profit institutions only.

Application type *
Institution Mailing Address *
Institution FTE Latest IPEDS
Institution Business Model *
Institution Name *
Institution OPEID Number
Member in Regional Compact *
Type of Institution *

OPC considers applications from non-profit institutions only

Institution Fee based on FTE *
Name of primary contact
Email of primary contact
Phone of primary contact
Accredited by
Name of Secondary Contact
Email of secondary contact
Phone of secondary contact